A view of life, family, and the struggle of man vs. everything else, through the broken lens of a deeply imperfect human being.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

THE FIRST ONE!!!!!!!!!!

   So, this first blog will be tragically short simply because I haven't got the time to really get into it. But, for a brief introduction, it should suffice. My name is Joe, and as of today (October 27, 2010 in case you didn't know), I am twenty-three years old. I am currently in a suspended status from my job, as a result of a recent depressive breakdown. I'm undergoing treatment, and getting along well enough.
   But enough of the heavy!!! (Forgive my ShayCarl-esque enthusiasm ... it tends to rub off on us Rebellionites). Oh and if you didn't get the reference and you don't know who Shaycarl is, you should really look him up on Youtube. Maybe I'll include a link. And if you don't use Youtube, well then I don't have much to say to you. (laughing)
   Anyway the blog will get much more interesting (I PROMISE), but for today this will have to do. Just wanted to get it started with a nice, simple intro.
 Topics I'd like to discuss are of a pretty wide range, but several of the big ones will probably be depression, mental health, life, family, friendships, travel, FOOD, sex, love, and of course, my darling Youtube.
   I will try to post a new blog entry every ..... day? Two days? Let's say as often as I have things I want to talk about, meaning probably most days. Yes. Is that non-committal enough for you? Is committal a word?

No comments:

Post a Comment