A view of life, family, and the struggle of man vs. everything else, through the broken lens of a deeply imperfect human being.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hate Letter - Saying It All Just Once, So I Can Be Done With It.

(If you don't want to see me at my very worst, I suggest not reading this letter.)



Dear You,
         You will never read this, because you don't follow my blog. No big surprise, considering you never cared about me at all. I have never forgiven you for stringing me along and making me believe I was important to you, and then when I was at my most vulnerable, destroying me. You told me so many times that if you weren't with him, you would be with me. And you lied.  You spoon fed me compliment after compliment - "Joe, you're so nice. Joe, you're so sweet. Joe, you understand me so well! Joe, if I was single, you'd have to watch out!" And then when I called your bluff you fucking choked! You cavalierly tossed me a bullshit excuse - the you couldn't go out with me because I was your ex's friend. What a child!
     And now that your chickenshit boyfriend is acting all insecure and threatened and accusing me of still trying to win you, YOU SIDED WITH HIM! EVEN AFTER THE FUCKED UP THINGS HE SAID TO ME! I don't believe I wasted two years of my life pining for a stupid, whiny little girl who never knew what she wanted, always lied to me, and has no thrown out ever bit of decency there ever was between us! You and that smug motherfucker STARTED this idiocy, AND escalated it after I pleaded for a resolution, and YOU CALL ME A CHILD.
      FUCK ... YOU. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I renounce you, any and all connection to you that I have or ever have had, and I wash my hands of your ridiculous bullshit! I honestly hope I never see you again or hear your name again. You knew  from our earliest conversations that I have had a troubled history with rejection, and that I have been suicidal as a result of this. You knew that I was a fragile and dysfunctional person. And yet you had NO qualms entangling yourself in my mind like a thorny vine, getting all wrapped up in my emotions, and then RIPPING yourself out of my head like a weed from the soil!
    I can't believe that after so much time of just being cool with what happened and staying on good terms, you made some DOUCHEBAG believe I was a threat to you, and you had the AUDACIOUS, DISGUSTING VANITY to believe that I was still hung up on you after two years, and that every word I said to you was some kind of pathetic attempt to woo you. There are no words that describe the abhorrent repulsion I feel between my interests and yours, so it frustrates the unholy bile out of me that the only words that I can find are FUCK YOU.
       I never want to repeat this fiasco of a relationship for as long as I live. But I should have no reason to worry, as there cannot POSSIBLY be a chance that I will meet another CAPRICIOUS, ABSURD, NAIVE, SELFISH, VAIN, ARROGANT LITTLE BITCH as DESTRUCTIVE to my already fucked-up mind as YOU.

I hope you get dumped on your ass by that little shithead.
Have a nice life.

No comments:

Post a Comment